Super Junior European Fanbase

Welcome to SJ-Europe, the Super Junior Fanbase for Ever Lasting Friends, Honey, and Strings from Europe.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyyra1986

kyyra1986

Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial   Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Icon_minitime14.07.11 9:10

Hi there,

I opened a facebook page with a really cool video project for SJ's 5jib for every ELF to participate!

Please check out the link, join the site, spread the news, take part ....

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=15007&uid=108937338122#!/pages/SJ-5Jib-Fan-Commercial-Project/147684601972836?sk=info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delphine
Admin
Delphine

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial   Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Icon_minitime14.07.11 21:11

Brina on the page there is no exact price !
We don't know how much money we need!

°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°~~°°

Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Bx_nic10

Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Sans_t11
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sjeurope.forumotion.com/
kyyra1986

kyyra1986

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial   Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Icon_minitime14.07.11 22:50

Haha...it's totally open...we need at least 10€ and after that it's really open...the more the better!

The more we collect the longer youtube will promote the video...more clicks will be available! ^^

It's really not that expensive ^^

But I will update the note tomorrow to make it more clear (well...later today after I slept...dead tired...haha)

Thx for telling me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial   Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Junior European Fanbase :: To be an E.L.F is to love Super Junior ! :: Super Junior Europe's first step :: ELF Project-
Jump to: