Super Junior European Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior European Fanbase

Welcome to SJ-Europe, the Super Junior Fanbase for Ever Lasting Friends, Honey, and Strings from Europe.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyyra1986

kyyra1986

Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial   Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Icon_minitime14.07.11 9:10

Hi there,

I opened a facebook page with a really cool video project for SJ's 5jib for every ELF to participate!

Please check out the link, join the site, spread the news, take part ....

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=15007&uid=108937338122#!/pages/SJ-5Jib-Fan-Commercial-Project/147684601972836?sk=info
Back to top Go down
Delphine
Admin
Delphine

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial   Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Icon_minitime14.07.11 21:11

Brina on the page there is no exact price !
We don't know how much money we need!
Back to top Go down
https://sjeurope.forumotion.com/
kyyra1986

kyyra1986

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial   Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Icon_minitime14.07.11 22:50

Haha...it's totally open...we need at least 10€ and after that it's really open...the more the better!

The more we collect the longer youtube will promote the video...more clicks will be available! ^^

It's really not that expensive ^^

But I will update the note tomorrow to make it more clear (well...later today after I slept...dead tired...haha)

Thx for telling me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial   Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Junior 5jib Fan Commercial
Page 1 of 1