Super Junior European Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior European Fanbase

Welcome to SJ-Europe, the Super Junior Fanbase for Ever Lasting Friends, Honey, and Strings from Europe.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biography & History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delphine
Admin
Delphine

Biography & History  Empty
PostSubject: Biography & History    Biography & History  Icon_minitime23.06.11 12:41

Ryeowook

Biography & History  Bonama15

Birth name
Kim Ryeo-wook
Also known
Ryeowook, Eternal Maknae, Beansprout
Born
June 21, 1987
Incheon, South Korea
Origin
Seoul, South Korea
Occupations
Singer-songwriter, Pianist
Instruments
Piano, keyboard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Ryeowook was discovered through the CMB Youth ChinChin Festival in 2004 and signed a contract with SM Entertainment soon afterwards after impressing judges with his singing talent. Trained in areas of singing, dancing, and acting, Ryeowook placed particular efforts into his vocal training and music composition as he was most concerned in those areas. He plays piano, and will play the accompaniment for other members solos every so often during concerts.

Ryeowook was the last to join Super Junior before Kyuhyun, only joining the group several weeks before their official debut in 2005. Having undergone only two months of training under SM Entertainment, Ryeowook's late addition was rumored to be a replacement of a previous SM trainee that was supposed to debut as a member of Super Junior 05, the first generation of Super Junior.

On November 6, 2005, Ryeowook along with eleven other members of Super Junior 05, officially debuted on SBS's Popular Songs performing the first single "TWINS (Knock Out)." The group released their full studio album a month later, and the album debuted as #3 on the monthly MIAK K-pop album charts. As the group's second single, "Miracle", came to an end, his talent agency was about to recruit new members for the next Super Junior generation, Super Junior 06, with Ryeowook staying as an undergraduate member. However, plans changed and the company declared a halt in forming future Super Junior generations. The group dropped the suffix "05" and became officially credited as Super Junior. The new group hit big after they released their first CD single "U" the following summer in 2006, which became Super Junior's most successful single in the music charts, leading Super Junior to set #1 records in their music career since then. A year later in the fall of 2007, the group released their second official album, Don't Don, which became Super Junior's best-selling album and Korea's second best-selling album of the year.

In late 2006, Ryeowook became a member of Super Junior's first subgroup, Super Junior-K.R.Y. The trio debuted on November 5, 2006 on KBS's Music Bank. In early 2008, Ryeowook was placed in another Super Junior subgroup, Super Junior-M. The subgroup specializes in singing Mandarin songs, including Mandarin versions of Super Junior's Korean songs, bringing the K-pop influence into the Chinese music industry. Super Junior-M is the first international music group in the Chinese music industry to have members of both Chinese and Korean descent. The seven-member group debuted in China on April 8, 2008 at the 8th Annual Music Chart Awards with the release of their first single music video, "U". The subgroup released their first Chinese-language studio album, Me on May 2, 2008. The album debuted on Taiwan's G-music combo charts as #2 and #1 on many of China's and Thailand's music charts.

Ryeowook is also featured in one of K.Will's song "Teardrops". Ryeowook is the first member of Super Junior to have a solo in a Super Junior album in their fourth album entitled Bonamana in the song One Fine Spring Day.

Ryeowook successfully composed a song by himself titled "Memories in Breeze"

Ryeowook's first composition to be officially released was "Love U More", found on the repackaged Sorry, Sorry Version C. He co-wrote the lyrics with fellow Super Junior member Sungmin. Ryeowook is also credited for musical arrangement in the liner notes of the album.

Crédit : wikipedia
Delphine@SJE

Back to top Go down
https://sjeurope.forumotion.com/
MeliFrenchELF
Modo
MeliFrenchELF

PostSubject: Re: Biography & History    Biography & History  Icon_minitime11.07.11 20:37

Ryewook Oppa
His smile makes me melt !!
*Eternel Maknae*
Back to top Go down
Joonhee

Joonhee

PostSubject: Re: Biography & History    Biography & History  Icon_minitime11.07.11 22:05

He is really cute. He is my little sheep xD I don't know why I call him "Sheep".. I find this word too cute ! <3 Anyway, he has such a beautiful voice and a beautiful smile ! I really like him when he is shy and that the other members take care of him. Our little beloved Maknae !
Back to top Go down
http://Joonhee.skyrock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biography & History    Biography & History  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biography & History
Page 1 of 1