Super Junior European Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior European Fanbase

Welcome to SJ-Europe, the Super Junior Fanbase for Ever Lasting Friends, Honey, and Strings from Europe.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GENERAL RULES (to sign)

Go down 
+4
MeliFrenchELF
Misscow
Joonhee
Delphine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Delphine
Admin
Delphine

GENERAL RULES (to sign) Empty
PostSubject: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime16.06.11 9:36

General Rules

- The introduction is MANDATORY for all members !
- No racist, offensive, assault (etc.) talk is tolerated.
- No texting. Write a whole word has never killed and doesn't take more time, of course we do not ask you to write in perfect English, we're not fluent in this language, but make the fewest mistakes possible to facilitate understanding.
- Do NoT WrItE iN tHiS WaY iT's PaInFuL !
- The "flood" is to be avoided, unless the part dedicated to discussion (do not abuse of course). Also, to post a single word (like "Thanks", "Ok") or a lonely smiley, or a little sentence like "Wow too good" is recommended. If staff notes abuse of too short sentences, we'll warn you. It doesn't require blocks but please develop your ideas.
- Do not double post ! The EDIT function is there for you in case you've forgotten some things. However, you have the right to double post if no one has responded after you since 2 days and if you write a fanfic that doesn't fit in one post.
- If you have a problem or question, you can send a PM to an administrator or moderator, but remember that the FAQ is here and maybe other members can help you =)
- If you have a problem with members, you must use PMs to resolve it and if the problem persists ask with a PM to an administrator.
- Do not write in red, it's the moderators and administrators' color.

Account's rules

- Your nickname must not contain the name of a Super Junior member (like "Hangeng", "Miss_Eunhyuk" or "Siwon-wife"), and for the diminutive, or the name of the group (like "SJmylove", "Hyukismine" or "me&Kyu"). We verify this and we'll send you a PM if there's a problem.
- After 30 days of inactivity and no posts, you will be notified that your account will be deleted.
- And in the remaining 30 days if you have not posted to your account, it will be deleted.
(Except in case of absence reported)

Miscellaneous

- Some parts of this forum have their own rules, read and follow.
- No HOTLINK ! Save the photos to your hard drive and re-upload it.
- CREDITS forever ! For photos it's harder if you have it for a long time but try and remember to credit for news, lyrics, DL links (although it comes from you).
- Again, develop your ideas when you answer. Do not post a simple "thank you", especially in the multimedia part where people take time to upload (or try).
- When you leave something (translation / download ...) from SJEurope's forum somewhere else, put at the end, as a credit, "member who posted" @ SJEurope
Back to top Go down
https://sjeurope.forumotion.com/
Joonhee

Joonhee

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime11.07.11 14:18

We have to sign it ? How ? :p
I read the rules, and I'm okay with it...
Is there a sentence or a word we must say ?

Anyway, Joonhee is completely okay with the rules ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Joonhee.skyrock.com
Misscow

Misscow

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime11.07.11 14:27

I'm okay with it Very Happy ~
Back to top Go down
MeliFrenchELF
Modo
MeliFrenchELF

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime11.07.11 15:57

I'm agree with this rules !!
Back to top Go down
Naly

Naly

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime11.07.11 16:17

I have read and understood this rules. Also , I'm agree : )
Back to top Go down
Ae-Rin

Ae-Rin

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime12.07.11 21:17

I have read these rules and I agree with them.
Back to top Go down
http://aerin.over-blog.com/
JingHyuk

JingHyuk

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime13.07.11 16:40

I'm okay with the rules but... Do I have to change my nickname even if "Hyuk" doesn't have anything to do with Eunhyuk? xD
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/JingHyuk
Cyliane

Cyliane

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime15.07.11 13:57

No you don't have, it's not like a showy way to make "Hyuk" yours in your nickname, so it's okay =)
We admins receive an email every time there's a new member with the nickname he or she chooses, so we know immediately if it's correct or not and can send a PM quickly ! Then, if you haven't receive it, it's ok ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kidolsfansub.forumactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL RULES (to sign)   GENERAL RULES (to sign) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GENERAL RULES (to sign)
Page 1 of 1